Saturday, June 2, 2012

1.2- Is Love The Same as Lust? Part 2 (13 and up age restriction)

Okay. You can do this. Breathe.
I can tell Bryn that I'm pregnant. I can tell the world, I can easiliy write a whole headline story about it. But somehow I can't tell Clark.
Maybe it's because there's that nagging instinct that it may be his.
Maybe it's because I'm still seeing Clark.
Maybe it's because-
"Lovie? Dawn, Addy and Clark are here." I shrug my shoulders, and I walk into the room. But before, I am ambushed by my over-enthusiastic finace' and he gives me a peck.
"What's wrong, babes?"
"Nothing," I growl and push him off me.
His expression is hurt and I walk out the room into the company of our guests. I told them to wear what they wore last week, as a kinda wedding gift.
"Love?" Dawn's voice is wary, and she regards me with a look making me equal to a physcopath.

"Dawn?" i tease, but her eyes  are glassy and don't smile back.
Sitting down, abit startled by Dawn's icy greeting, I look up and see Addy practically beaming at me. Bryn can't shut his mouth, can he?
"Congrats!"
Bryn walks in and gives Addy a glare, but his happiness overcomes it. He puts a finger to his lips and sits down, and he puts his arm around my shoulders.
I try not to vomit at the smell of his aftershave.
Clark comes running in, and I bite my lip off trying not to yell, "Clark! Take me away!"
"What happened? Lovebu- Love, are you okay?"

"I'm peachy!" I said, tearing skin off my lip. "In fact...In fact...I'm pregnant."

"...."

-~<3~-

"Oh, Clark!" I ran forward and sobbed on his shoulder as Dawn, Addy and Bryn walked out to examine some baby clothes. "I can't believe I'm PREGNANT! Out of all things! PREGNANT!"

Clark pats me on the shoulder and he gives me a grim look.
"Love...who's child is this?"
"Yours! It's yours! I'm pregnant., with your child!"
"How do you know?"
"Because the last person I had sex with before the positive was you, and I had a negative with Bryn that morning..."

"Hurry up, Clarky, they'll be here any minute." I hopped into my underwear and Clark clipped my bra at the back. I pulled myself into my 2 piece outfit. He groaned as he sat up from the floor, and rocks were incrested in his back. I got up and put out my hand for him to pull himself up, and that's when I heard the click of the back door...

"Clark, I think it's time to leave," I said firmly, and I walk away and go to call Dawn.
-
What a surprise, she glares at me as I pull her away.
"In case you want to know, the bridesmaids are coming next week," she says shortly and curtly.
"I don't want to know that. Why the freak are you so annoyed with me?"
Silence.
"I know Love, I know."
"What do you know?"
"I know about you and Clark. I don't like that, Love. He may be my son but Addy is one of my best friends. And she loves her little brother, and he is so sweet to everyone. Don't hurt him like that."
Heart pounding, sweaty plamed I asked ; "How do you know?"
"I saw you two."
-

"Now Love, your'e going to count to three and then push. Okay? It's not that hard, Love. The baby is on it's way."
"You can do it, Love!'
"Bryn...Bryn..." I said, searching for his hand.
"We don't have a name yet."
"Oh, um...What about Rogan?"
"Nope. Wait, what was Addy's dad's name again?"
"Adam."
"And yours?"
"Eli."
"Well then-"
"Well done Love, one more push!" said Addy, her gloves at the ready.
With one last push, I feel immidate relief.
"Well then, welcome to the world, Adam Eli Windfied."

-<3-

 I would like to thank Addy and Dawnie for the name of Adam!
I would also like to thank Ashby Lemi-well, just because she was in the group chat and is fun to talk to.

KEEP SIMMING! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Babies!!! ^_^
    Man a love triangle, I wonder how Love will find her way out of this mess. :/

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete