Friday, May 25, 2012

1.2: Is Love the same as Lust?(PG)

I sat on the toilet, the pregnany test shaking slightly in my hands. Please be postive, please oh please, I promise I won't ever throw your pregnancy test box across the room and say that the creators of this were idiots and should go kill themselves. Though, what was the point of pleas to the creators? They couldn't help it if I couldn't get pregnant.They were just the bearers of bad news. The people who couldn't help if I wasn't pregnant. But, hey! Maybe I was. Maybe a mini bryn was in here right now, smiling up at me! Waiting for the five miniutes that I was used to, I didn't let go to the strands of hope I held onto, the possibility of some heir I will have, some assured happiness.
Bryn and I decided that we were going to have this baby out of wedlock. What was the point, with the wedding practicly milennia away?
"5...4...3..2...1." My countdown ended, and I looked down expectantly, expectantly looking for the red cross.
Negative
What a surprise.

-*~<3~*-

I decided not to tell Bryn about the negative. What was the point of burdening him with the constant negatives? he could suss it out himself.
I lay on my bed, smiling to myself, when I got a call from Dawn. Pressing the ignore button, I flopped on my bed again. So I got a negative. So what? Just another one. I can handle that.
The telephone rang, but I allowed it to go to voice mail.
"Hey! Um, I mean, hey. Come right around to my house. We have a surprise for you- I mean, we need to check over some MOH duties. See you." Dawn's voice ended with a snap and I got up. I'll go.
-
"SURPRISE!" Addy, Dawn and a ton other friends jumped out. "Happy engagement!"
Oh. My. Word. Bryn walked out from the kitchen and his hair was BRUSHED. PROPERLY.
"Come here, my girls!Addy, Lovie. Come!"
Addy waved over to Dawn, but she smiled, as if she was keeping a sercert from me. She ushered me into the kitchen, and I had heartfaliure as I saw who was there.
Clark.
~<3~
"Let's go outside," He said, holding his hand out to me. I nodded, taking his hand and walking slowly. We sat down on a mahogany bench and I sighed. I can't like him. I'm engaged. Engaged.
"Love..I'm sorry. I care about you. I left you for Dayla and I accused you of cheating- which you didn't- and I'm so sorry. So, so, sorry, my Lovebuggie. I am so sorry."
"Clark, I don't know. You did accuse me of cheating on you. With my cousin. "
"Please Lovebuggie?"
"Fine, Clarky, friends." I allowed a smile play on my lips as I looked into his eyes. His gaze rested on my face, searching me for any hint of emotion.

He smiled at me, and suddenly I felt an unspoken tension between us. Suddely his face came closer, and closer to mine, and his lips touched mine. The fury that spread through my body was full of passion and my annoyance reflected on my movements. I unbuttoned his shirt and he pulled me closer towards him. Suddenly he picked me up and carried me into the garden shed. I close my eyes and he placed me down on the floor, and he loved me once again.
And it felt so right.
-
Maybe, though, it was the sickness that overcame me in the morning, that I took out that pregnancy test.

And screamed.
Not in a good way.
Positive.

4 comments:

  1. Great post! :D
    Hmm... She got pregnant just after her fling with Clark. Hmm........
    Lol! Looking forward to more soon.

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Love, you just messed up, BAD. Bryn has two older sisters that are not going to be very happy with you. Addy's a bad ass with a knife and shes the GOOD twin so watch out.


    On that, love you, love the drama. But watch out for Addy and Serenity cause they love their little brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had never read your comment. Now I have nightmares.

      Delete